- For evidence in your divorce case
- For evidence in your child custody case
- To obtain information about an in-home accident
- For information for your auto insurance claim
- For evidence in a criminal case
- For closure in a fatal 9-1-1- call
- For evidence in a civil case
- Many other reasons
Get Your 911 Call Recording
A 911 call recording may be crucial evidence when you've had an emergency event. If you need a copy of a 911 call, let the experts handle it for you, for a fraction of the cost of an attorney and without having to get a court order. It's as easy as 1-2-3-4!
Why you might need a 911 audio recording
Info checklist to order your 911 audio recording
- Telephone number that made the 911 call
- The city and state in which the event took place
- The county in which the event took place
- The name of the person who called 911
- The address where emergency personnel were dispatched
- The date (as detailed as possible) of the 911 call
- The time of day (as close as possible) of the 911 call
It is important to order your 911 call recording quickly after an emergency situation because all 911 Call Centers purge their recorded audio after a designated period of time. If you wait too long to order, your audio may be forever unavailable.
When you place your order, in the “description field,” be sure to let us know if you have a court date or a deadline for receiving the audio or transcript.
Our Clients Tell Their 911 Call Stories